Oh yeah brother! Hello and well met

patience

Original poster
Mar 26, 2024
China
patience here, sharing a fond hello,

I've been playing and DMing D&D since 1st edition 39 years ago. Played extensively for the four decades in every edition except 4th (we do not speak of 4th edition outside of the shadows...).
Played NWN since 2002 (played on AVLIS a little while..), but most of my NWN experience is on ALFA (permadeath), for at least 20 years, played ALFA NWN2 on the same Druid for 14 years, where he reached 14th level and is still alive (although I have not logged in on him for a long time). Also played on a few sister-ALFA persistent world servers when ALFA quaked.
I played on Eminence every single day of it's beta and live, literally every day, until the server shut down (black day of NWN it was). Since Eminence shut down, I have also and am currently playing on HAZE:Saltborne every day since it started over 2 years ago, until this morning. I did take a semi-long break from HAZE in the middle of the last 2+ years especially when World of Warcraft Classic came out. But i've been back on HAZE every day since my break, a long time again now, almost the last full year, and hardly miss a day.

Also a religious Diablo fan, played Diablo 1, 2, 3, 2R, and currently D4 and only have ever played Hardcore on all editions since D1 came out in the 90s or whenever it did.

Anticipating TDN to be as good as we all know it will be, so very much looking forward to the 1st, and when live goes live!

Cheers all,

~patience
(Physh on Discord)

Last edited:
Hey! Nice to meet you!

Been playing NWN since its inception back in whatever the hell year that was. Only started TTRPGs in college and funny enough it was Warhammer Fantasy RP and White Wolf Games (I'm a werewolf grrr) that I mostly played, picked up D&D later. I played on the old version of Haze way back when, and loved it, want to get into the new one, but its a big time sink and not sure I can invest what it deserves. I was splitting my time between Sigil, Cormyr and POTM, but when I read the TDN wiki I wanted this to be my home server.

Beyond that, pretty avid gamer, Xbox, Switch and PC, Love me some Helldivers, Darktide at the moment, and I couldnt help but boot up FO New Vegas once the series dropped. (I may even pop back into 76)
Anyway looking forward to meeting everyone in game!

_spaceghost on the Discord

Reactions: patience