Coders Wanted & Application Facilitator Update

Aschent_

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Dec 10, 2019
Hey Folks - A couple administrative updates I wanted to share (nothing strictly server-related) :

First - Due to the ever-changing "Real Life" situation, we have found ourselves in a position where TDN only has one programmer/coder who is NWScript focused (myself). Chabz has created some excellent tools for TDN (and the community at large), so they are still around just moreso in a non-NWScript-capacity, however we are looking to grow in this area.

If you are familiar with NWScript Syntax & Code Logic, and would be interested in contributing systems and/or bug squashing, please feel free to reach out to Khaine on the forums or here on Discord (more on this soon).

<https://www.dragonsneck.com/threads/application-developer.14/>

Second - With me needing to spend most of my time in code as we work through TDN11 along with general bugs, I, for at least the short term, will not be the primary facilitator of staff applications. I will still be involved in the process however need to offload some of that work. In doing so, Khaine has offered to assist with this and will be your go-to when applying for a position.

If you have questions, please feel free to send me a PM on the forums.

Thank you!