January Developer Update

Aschent_

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Dec 10, 2019

The Dragon's Neck Dev Update

Happy End of January! We're pleased to share some more development updates for TDN. We are currently hard at work implementing classes, crafting new head models for players, and designing engaging and exciting dungeons for players to delve into. We do have some important updates to share with the community that are specific to our restart and which impact existing PCs. Information below for more detail.

Our design approach to TDN is to prepare the server to exceed expectations on all fronts. Thousands of hours have been poured into the rebuild that is underway, and the team and I are confident that The Dragon's Neck will be a fully functional, engaging, and quality server upon our launch. I understand the news mentioned in the Narrative & Itemization link above may be disappointing to some, however I am confident that the long-term gains will be worth the short-term frustration.

We have been quite involved implementing the new base classes, and will soon be able to showcase more systems that will be available for players at launch. While we were hopeful to have the PRCs designed in January, we are not quite there yet.

We, of course, would be remiss if we did not provide some more eye candy. Another huge shout out to Ruladre for the ongoing effort to create beautifully crafted head models!

Elven Female:
proxy.php

Half-Orc Male:
proxy.php