Possible suggestions for Arcane Trickster

Rufus Overhill

Original poster
Mar 2, 2022
I want to start this off by saying I'm super excited to be able to play an Arcane Trickster! I've never really been all that great at builds or anything but I've been trying to pick out spells that would compliment the theme of the class I want to play and well it seems to me that the spells that would best compliment the class seem to be mostly are warlock spells for example! Flee the scene, Beguiling Influence, Walk unseen, and leaps and bounds are the four that stand out most for me that fit the theme of the class which is "Arcane tricksters combine their knowledge of spells with a taste for intrigue, larceny or just plain mischief." so with that being said is there a possible way to have arcane tricksters have access to these kinds of spells? perhaps instead of being warlock only these spells can be available to wizard/sorc as well.

Thanks for the suggestion! Personally I find that the class could use some touch spell additions, however at this time there's no set in stone plans to add anything to or adjust Arcane Trickster, but should either prove to be beneficial or necessary, we'll look at it post-launch.